Google Nest Wifi is a popular wireless networking solution that allows users to create a seamless, reliable network in their homes or offices.
Creating a DHCP reservation on Google Nest Wifi can be useful in various scenarios, such as assigning a specific IP address to a wifi printer or if you want to Block the Ads on the home screen of a Roku
However, navigating the Nest Wifi settings to create a DHCP reservation can be challenging, especially if you’re not familiar with the process.
That’s why we’ve put together this webpage to guide you through the process of creating a DHCP reservation on Google Nest Wifi using simple and easy-to-follow instructions:
- Open the (Google) “Home” app on your phone/tablet
- Click on the “Wi-Fi” button
- Click the little gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on “Advanced Networking”
- Click on “DHCP IP reservations”
- Tap the “+” icon in the bottom right corner
- Find your Roku device in the list and tap on it
- Type “35” (or some other random number between 5 and 250) after the “IP to reserve” then click the check-mark in the bottom right corner
- Unplug the power from your Roku
- wait 15 seconds
- Plug it back in
In case things change in the future and I don’t update these instructions, here is the Google version of these instructions: here are the Google version of the instructions: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/6274660?hl=en
Thank you for visiting our website and we hope that our instructions for creating a DHCP reservation on Google Nest Wifi have been helpful to you. If you found our guide informative and useful, please consider sharing it with your friends and colleagues who might also benefit from this knowledge. Your support in spreading the word about our website is greatly appreciated and will help us continue to provide valuable resources to the world. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to your continued support.